Friday, September 29, 2006

Quote of the Week - They Sent Two Xbox 360's!!!

Ok, so it’s the middle of my working day and I get a call from my brother. Why am I telling you ANOTHER pointless story? Cos the conversation went like this…

Excited older brother: You know I got a 360 for my birthday?
Me at work, typing and talking as I do: Yeah… [Hoping there was more to the story]
Even more excited older brother, waiting to tell me the REAL info: Well… Instead of sending one Xbox 360, THEY SENT TWO… [Waits for reaction]
A no longer typing me: WTF!!!
Older brother in gloat mode: I know .
Me in blag mode: Oh shit, you gotta hook me up…

The conversation ended with me trying to scam/ blackmail/ con my own brother. I’ll let you know how it goes. Meanwhile please take ONE second out of your busy day to enter the poll. Remember... Every Poll's A Goal!!!
Every Poll`s A Goal
Should My Brother Give Me His FREE Xbox 360?
Yes, after all you`re family.
Yes, but I don`t know about give. Heavily discounted maybe.
I don`t know. What have you ever given him?
No!!! He should give it to me or sell it on eBay sharpish. (ps - If you choose this option you are a gay)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure...

Danny Walker said...

Come on man... 'he's my brother'.