Monday, September 04, 2006

Junk Email of the Month - August


Junk Email of the Month - August
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Dearest...
I am delighted to write to you. My name is Mary Sandra Allen, I am sorry if this mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt like empting myself to you, after reading your profile, I decided to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship. My Ernest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings. I am presently residing in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. I left my country with my father after the death of my mother during the war in our country and we came here because my father owned a business here,(cocoa business), during the going political crisis here which has turn out into a civil war since 2003, my father was attacked and killed here at the hit of the crisis as the rebels were...

...Secondly, my late father confided in me before his death the sum of $8.5 million dollars which he deposited with a bank here in cote d'ivoire. I will want you to help me see that this fund is transferred out of this country because of the war here. My father confided so much in me after the death of my mother...

...i will also suggest you ask the bank to provide you with a lawyer that will represent you here because am a small girl and i really dont know much about transaction. I know that this is our first mail, but I have decided to confide in you from the choice of your word on your profile. I want you to know that for years now, I have lived in absolute frustration, tires and pains without any person around me, no parent, uncles or friend, but God had kept me until now, which I believe that I will smile once again...

...Thirdly, I do not want to attach myself to you out of desperation so that I do not get used Rather I intend you helping me to see that this money as I intend living for your country to start an entire new life and complete my...

Thank you. e-mail me :

Mary

---------------------------------------------

NONSENSE!!!
Who comes up with this shite?
I bet its a little spotty bald man in a little room in Nottingham. This is the longest junk email I've ever received... I had to cut it down... NONSENSE, I hope the spots on his forehead explode into his cereal. About I'm gonna give you my bank details. I tell you what I will do, I will pass YOUR details onto my Spam Protection so your email will be 'filed' immediately.

0 comments: