Monday, July 10, 2006

Paintball 2 - Here's What Happens When You Shoot Someone In The Back of The Head


Paintball 2
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

I witnessed my friend get the worst betrayal of ALL Time. Jesus Christ being ratted out by Judas is NOTHING compared to what I saw with my goggled googlies. Here’s the short version of the hilarious story (for the hilarity you probably had to be there)… Just before the penultimate game, my pal’s gun decided it wanted to play up. So whilst he was asking the Marshall about how he was going to rectify the situation, my other friend SHOT HIM IN THE BACK OF THE EXPOSED HEAD. Causing the lump which you see above.


I know what you’re thinking, ‘it’s all part of the game’, right? Wrong – THEY WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!!! [Queue Laughter]

0 comments: