Sunday, May 21, 2006

Big Brother 7 Nonsense!!! What's Your F***ing Name?


Big Brother nonsense!!! What's your f***ing name?
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Housemate 1: What's your name?

Housemate 2: [Ridiculous Accent] Mi naaaame's BONO? [/Ridiculous Accent]

Housemate 1: Huh?

Housemate 2: [Ridiculous Accent] BONO. Mi naaaame's BONO?[/Ridiculous Accent]

Housemate 1: Huh? What's your name? Bono?

Housemate 2: [Ridiculous Accent] BONO? Mi naaaame's BONO? [/Ridiculous Accent]

Housemate 1: Oh Bono?

Housemate 2: [Perfectly Fine Accent] No BONNIE My name is Bonnie [/Perfectly Fine Accent]

Housemate 2 to self: [Ridiculous Accent] I caaaaan't believe theeey keep caaaaalling mi BONO [/Ridiculous Accent] - *crys*

Housemate 1 to Housemate 3: What's the matter with Bono?

Housemate 3: I...I...I don't know........ [Outburst] WANKERS!!! [/Outburst]

*End Credits Roll*

3 comments:

Danny Walker said...

Along with the rest of the country PETE gets my vote!!!

user said...

lol "bona", is she what they call a chav then?

Oh and Dawn... *insert Wiley* i wont have a bar, i'll push back your wig.

Danny Walker said...

lol - I can't stop watching, I promised myself I wouldn't!!! Damn man I got shit to write and deadlines to hit. *gears himself up to watch Lost and the taped episode of 24*