Monday, November 13, 2006

We Won A UMA?!?!


^^^BoyWonder with our UMA!?!?!
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

I was pissed (drunk) on Friday as you do and I got a call from BoyWonder [pictured] telling me how we won a UMA. I didn't want to go due to prior arrangements but I should have just to see the look on a certain WASTE EDITORS face.

BoyWonder had this to say... "After receiving the award from Aisleyne from Big Brother and deliverin' my freestyle speech...it was all a daze from there... With everyone from Michelle Gayle to pr agents breadin me... It was a good night."

4 comments:

Hyperfrank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyperfrank said...

A much deserved Award, Although i never knew the UMA's were last week! Pissed (anoyed)

Anonymous said...

congratulations homey! If you need someone to polish that shit, then Im not ur guy.

Danny Walker said...

safe guys, what's next?