Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wretch 32 Talks Chipmunk’s Suicide Tweets



After reading The Sun this morning – follow the full updates here – all eyes are on Chipmunk’s Twitter page as concerns continue to grow for the 18 year-old artist.

After recently bagging a No.1 with Oopsy Daisy a couple of weeks ago, with a No.2 album (I AM CHIPMUNK) to match, it seems a lot of pressure has been on the star.

Moments ago we spoke to long time friend and fellow MC, Wretch 32, about Chipmunk’s current mental state and his worrying tweets. “I’m not sure what happened man,” a concerned Wretch tells RWD, “when I see him I’ll talk to him.”

Unaware of how big the story is getting Wretch – who featured alongside Chipmunk on a remix of Beast – told us he’ll find out as much as he could. “Yeah, it’s probably a bit of stress. I think he’s got a bit on. He’s got a bit on.” And what shall we tell the thousands of Chipmunk devotees? “Just tell them that I spoke to him yesterday and everything is cool. It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster but I think he’ll be ok."

Stay locked to RWDmag.com for the latest.

0 comments: