Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fire_Camp_Gloka


Fire_Camp_gloka
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Gloka (Formally Gloka D), 19
Last time I spoke to 2Face you guys had just done your (War/ Blown Away) bar-for-bar combo. .What happened to it?

Myself and 2Face are really creative. Really and truly, for a while it was starting to get old. We always try and progress.
Give us some reload bars...
‘Blown Away’ is one of my main ones and ‘Do what we want/ Ok’ and ‘Chat my name if you dare’...
What do you REALLY think of Bizzle?
He’s cool. He’s doing his thing. Obviously we’re all different people and there are certain things I would have done differently if I was in his position but the way he’s doing things and being successful right now, he’s doin’ well and I’m supporting him all the way, get me.

0 comments: