Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fire_Camp_Fumin


Fire_Camp_fumin
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Fumin, 20
What do you bring to the crew?

Boy, I’d like to say quite a lot. A bit of rap, a bit of garage, catering to the ladies, a little bit of everything, you know.
What tracks should we look out for on Living Legends?
I’ve done a rap and garage thing.
A few famous bars please?
‘You’re barking up the wrong tree, the spotlight’s on me’, ‘Wha-va-got, wha-va-got, think that you’re ho-va-got, na but you’re not’ and ‘Who is he? I’m Fumin...’ get me.
What do you really think of Bizzle?
Of Bizzle? He’s talented man. He’s headed in the right direction, he’s opened doors and is doin’ well. He’s a good example to us cos he’s got his head screwed on.
What’s ‘06 gonna be saying for Fumes?
I’ve just finished my World War 1 mix CD, which has got a big buzz about it, so look out for 2 and 3. Also look out for Freckle Face 1/ 2.

0 comments: