Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fire_Camp: The heat is on


Fire_Camp_lethal
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Fire Camp have been cooking up a storm for a while now, scorching the roads with every release. And if you don’t like that heat, get out of their kitchen. Catching up with the 10 resident chefs, RWD got the latest on what’s happening with the collective... Interviews taken from http://www.rwdmag.com

Lethal Bizzle, 23
What do you bring to the Camp?

I’m the driver, the Motivational Man with the business mind.
Tell us about the Fire Camp mix CD Living Legends: Vol. 1?
Basically, it’s a way forward to help promote us, music from our forthcoming album and to make the DJ the star. There are remixes from my album and just crazy stuff with Fire Camp mixed by DJ Twister. It’s a build up to the album, which will be coming out in 2006.
Are there any tracks we should definitely look out for?
If I Didn’t Buss. I made it two years ago - it’s very controversial.
More controversial than The Truth, from your Against All Oddz?
That’s nothing. I don’t want to give too much away, but it basically involves people in the scene, saying if I didn’t buss in music I would be making money off artists still, but in a different kinda way (laughs)!
A few famous bars please...
‘POW! Yeah, I’m Leth-with-the-B,’ ‘Oi, who’s that boy Lethal B,’ ‘Uh oh, Bizzle’s back in town’...
Tell us about Lethal Bizzle Records...
It’s all set up now; the first big project is going to be Fire Camp. I feel a lot of these A&R’s don’t like the music and all these bands are getting successful in rock and indie cos the A&R’s are indie guys - they fully understand the music. I think I can fill that gap with this music.
What do you think of the guy called Lethal Bizzle?
He’s a smart man, with big objectives who is jumping over hurdles. If he does it, I think he’s really gonna make a big statement.

0 comments: