Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mother Fuckers


Mother Fuckers
Originally uploaded by Danny Walker 1.

Mother Fuckers

After parking my car in Brixton (The Streets gig) naturally I should have known this was going to happen! This is the third time…

1st Time:
Feelings: Very pissed it felt like someone had violated me [holds onto chest and weeps].
What did they get: The hoodlums made off with my speakers.
More thoughts: They were smart; they just stole my whole parcel shelf… Mother Fuckers!

2nd Time:
Feelings: Again pissed
What did they get: Nothing was missing, but they did leave behind an umbrella?????????????
More thoughts: Mother Fuckers!

3rd Time:
Feelings: Not too bothered really to tell you the truth. I know that sounds stuuupid, but sometime shit happens.
What did they get: (See picture to find out what they stole) you’d think I’d have an alarm by now – lmao!
More Thoughts: Mother F…

Finally:
To the giro-collecting, arse-picking, water-dodging, anus-raiding, smeg-eating ‘people’ who have my shit, I’d like to say a few poetic words directly to you:
Mother Fuckers!!!

2 comments:

user said...

U must have money to spare! But you should've known anyway, stand up in Brikky too long and they'll run off with your shoelaces.. its very real on the roads.

ps lmao!

Anonymous said...

lol