Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chris Brown will have to change his name…



Chris Brown will have to change his name… If I find out all of this pre-Grammys/ Ike Turner shit is true… If I put all the stories/ nonsense/ rumours together like Monk and find out he’s been knocking about Rihanna [click here - to see a pic of her in a hotel room looking hot] he’ll have to be called Chris Black and Blue. What an ‘alleged’ prick.

Firstly if you haven’t read all of the comments on the RWDmag.com [click here]

Secondly in a past interview Chris Brown's Black and Blue’s former stepfather ‘isn’t surprised’ by the apparent altercation telling MTV.com this type of this used to happen all the time… “He used to hit my mom... He made me terrified all the time. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, 'I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day...' I hate him to this day."

Thirdly, Rihanna's grandmother told a Barbadian newspaper that her superstar granddaughter is "fine." "I don't want people to worry," Clara Braithwaite said.

0 comments: